• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

map sensor to throttle body

seigeXJ90

NAXJA Forum User
my hose going from my MAP sensor to my throttle body disappeared.. i can get a new one tomorrow thats not the problem.. however what did it attach to on the throttle body??

it looks like a sort of port there that maybe something is suppose to screw on top of?... that has some gasket maker junk all over it but no tube coming out to plug the hose into... anyone have a pic of the passenger side of their throttle body they can post on here? (in between the TB and the Fuel Rail so I can see what its suppose to look like?

There is a rubber plug that plugs into the throttle body. You have to be careful because there are two holes in the throttle body and you can actually put the plug in upside down if you are not careful. In a pinch I have just stuck a hose in the correct hole with some gasket sealer and run the hose to the MAP. That sounds like what you had going on.

Back