• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

TOOLS

XJ&CHZ4ME

NAXJA Forum User
No, I am not referring to what we act like at the fire! :D

Post up if you are bringing anything special in the tool department. No need to tell if your bringing basic hand tools b/c there will be plenty of those there. I am speaking of welders, torches, compressors etc. This thread is intended to possibly keep someone from thinking they have to bring something that someone else may already have there.

1. Cheese Machine
2. CO2 cyliinder w/ regulator

I can bring the welder again if needed. I will be bringing jack stands too. Never know what I will be replacing with Dan spotting.:D

I'll be bringing myself.......:D and my tools!

Like MO, I'll bring my electrical case, re-stocked, with extra wire as well...

my multimeter
random relays
enough wire to wire my jeep.
electrical connectors.

OBDII scanner.

I'll have my Scan gauge and my Droid. That'll be enough to figure out what's wrong! :D

Flexd' google is your friend when finding trouble codes'XJ

a verizon Droid? worthless at the badlands unless there is 3g coverage (you can text and make phone calls, no internet, pics messages, etc)...which there hasn't been...unless its new since october (i hope)...

mac 'might as well have a flip phone in attica' gyvr

Lincoln 175 and an extension cord. What kind of plug does the campground have?

Grinder with lots of cutoff wheels, sawzall with lots of blades, 3 ton jack and HD jackstands.

The trailer has a steel deck for garage type repairs.

red 'stocking up to cut someone's top off' heep

Lincoln 175 and an extension cord. What kind of plug does the campground have?

Grinder with lots of cutoff wheels, sawzall with lots of blades, 3 ton jack and HD jackstands.

The trailer has a steel deck for garage type repairs.

red 'stocking up to cut someone's top off' heep

According to the CG website, the electric sites have 20/30/50 amp service. RV style plug I would imagine.

images

Back