• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Eflores

Glacialbass

NAXJA Forum User
Not that this will come as a shock to most, but he is not a buyer worth attempting to do business with. He sent me an offer on something that he was interested in. Upon me accepting his offer he began to come up with reasons that he couldn't get it for a week or more. No big deal, I offered to ship it. He then backed out with a flimsy excuse.

If you don't intend to buy something, don't make offers and agree to buy it.

Btw this is the buyer seller forum. I bought nothing from you nor did you sell me any thing. If you wish to rant and bs like a high school kid I suggest you take it to the appropiet forum. It's called the den......oh wait you aren't even a red letter member....tisk tisk

Maybe you should have done some reading about the product you agreed to purchase before sending an offer and agreeing to purchase it?

You're welcome to toss insults this way, they don't change your previous actions. I posted in the feedback forum as it is the appropriate place to share an experience that deals directly with selling an item, even if the sale never went through. You're welcome to take it up with the mods. If they choose to remove it, so be it.

Several weeks ago I listed a Hi-Lift jack for sale and Flores contacted me about it with an offer. It took a while for us both to be able to hook up with each other to make the transaction but I saw nothing wrong with that. I'd do business with him again. Thanks Flores.

Flores picked up a rc rock crawler from me, cash in hand/ picked up when we agreed. I would also rate my experience as a positive one. Will not hesitate to sell/buy something from Flores in the future.

Back