• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Rough Country Recovery winches

RoughCountry

NAXJA Forum User
We now have our own brand of winches in. Typically I cant offer the 10% off on anything other than lifts but from now until the end of Feb. I will honor the 10% off.

check out the link on them and dont forget in order to receive the deal you need to buy directly from me

http://www.roughcountry.com/winches/

Thanks For Looking
Jason

its the same company that makes Mile Markers, Not sure what country but I would assume China. We are not getting them from Mile Marker we are buying them from the mfg, Built to our specs

What/how are you having them built differently? I was interested in the smittybuilt xrc8's, but a couple buddies have had problems right outta the box lately. Yours looks like a possible good alternative. What type of warranty do these have? Are the main parts/motors interchangeable with regular MM stuff?

mile marker, smittybilt, rugged ridge...

all the same winch made in the same factory in china.

see for yourself; this is a wholesale chinese online marketplace where you need to buy things in bulk-

http://www.alibaba.com/products/winch/--142910------------139-80.html

not knocking them, bc i know plenty of people who run them and they work well for what they are. just saying theyre all the same winch.

smitty built winched are a re badged tmaxx... when you take them apart it has tmaxx written all over it

What/how are you having them built differently? I was interested in the smittybuilt xrc8's, but a couple buddies have had problems right outta the box lately. Yours looks like a possible good alternative. What type of warranty do these have? Are the main parts/motors interchangeable with regular MM stuff?

Looks like a 2 year mechanical and 1 year on the electrics.

Now I'm wishing I held off on the M8000 :banghead:

If he said yes, would you actually become a member? You do realize that he's offering that 10% to red letters?

why do all you red letter members act like youre in some secret society. you all sound like a bunch of stuck up rich kid bitches.

why do all you red letter members act like youre in some secret society. you all sound like a bunch of stuck up rich kid bitches.
Generally, a member discount is for members. Nothing more nothing less. Consider it a perk of being a member. Membership dues pay the bills to keep the site running and to make donations to land use organizations, so it only makes sense we'd want to encourage others to join.

This is a club with a forum, not the other way around. we pay dues, we get benefits from the supporting vendors.

I'm just gonna keep my head down and ask my question....

Any chance of an 8000 lb one coming out? I really don't need a 9500 and would rather not pay for the larger one if there is a smaller one in the works. Poor college kid and all that...

And you sound like a ignorant @$$.............. :D

Back