• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

NACFest 2011 Swapmeet

5spd_xj

<<the good ol days
NAXJA Member
might be a bit early for this, but whatever.

I've got:

a 37x12.50x15 SSR I'd love to be rid of. 90+ % tread, make an offer.

a Lincoln stick welder 220v. got a 180c mig, so the stick will just be taking up space....Bought it from foxwar71 for $100 I believe? just want to get my $ back, or close to it. make an offer.

set of 4 doors off a 96 classic, black, in so-so shape, maybe good for replacements but I was just gonna cut them up for half doors. $???

I'm not too good at selling stuff, so feel free to lowball. :D

yup same one. make me some dumb low offer

231 with an unknown SYE

Sorry, sold it already

Skyjacker midarm subframe setup - $350
-Complete three piece subframe assembly
-Crossmember notched from more driveshaft clearence/droop
-LCA’s have 2.5” Johnny Joints with greaseable bolts at both ends
-UCA’s have 2” Johnny Joints with greaseable bolts at frame side, factory-style cup mount at the axle side to work with stock/stock-style D30 UCA bushing mounts

o5uvtj.jpg

13yjwhd.jpg

NP231 T-case with SYE ~ $350
-1999 NP231, 23 spline auto
-AA SYE kit with thier HD output shaft
-Been SYE'd for probably around 5-6 yrs, maybe ~20/30k, 104k miles of the rest
-Fuild changed yearly and looking good

9jdsaq.jpg

Valley 2" trailer hitch w/ HD 1/4" flat plate nutstrips w/ Gr8 1/2" hardware ~ $75
Upper radiator support piece ~ $5
PS nutstrip, good shape, no bolts ~ $5

97+ Rear seat, dark gray cloth, good shape ~ $40
97+ Center console, dark gray, good shape ~ $40
97+ Front bumper w/ black end caps, light blue ~ $20
97+ washer bottle with pumps ~ $10 or trade for earlier style firewall mount version
97+ Misc rear and lower trim pieces, dark gray, good shape ~ $5/ea
97+ E-brake bracket/spliter ~ $5
97+ Rear bumper black end caps ~ $5

96- hatch, no glass/wiper/panel, harness there, black I think? ~ $10
96- Gauges w/idiot lights, 136k ~ $5
96- Cup holder ~ $5

Feel free to PM me for more info/make offers. (Items with $5-10 price tags could be had for beer also)

Located in Foxboro, MA 02035. Local pickup prefered, can transport to NACFest. I could probably ship the smaller things, PM about larger stuff.

Thule Rack with Ski rack. Includes gutter mounts for xj, load bars, and mounts to adapt ski racks to other roof racks. $125
Dana 60 Rear - Full Float - Complete - $100
Rusty's Trackbar and Bracket - $100
27 spline Chrysler 8.25 shafts - $50 for the pair
Daystar Poly Tranny Mount for AW4 - $20
Daystar Rear Poly extended bumpstops - $20
Steel Hawse Fairlead - $15
York Compressor. Remanufactured, never installed - $100
RE Joint tool, not sure of the size, worked for the LCA's- $15
2 Sets of XJ Taillights - $20 a set
2 Door Rear Quarter Tinted Vent glass - $30 a side

i have v8 zj tie rods

I have a front end skid plate i can bring

I just cut out a bunch of quarter panel armor. I'll be selling 4 sets and can bring them down with me if anyone is interested.

I have a 33x12.5x15 no-name mud terrain (similar pattern to the old style BFGs) with about 25% tread. No rot, no patches, worn evenly. Great spare! Free to a good home. If you are sure you'll take it, I'll bring it.

I also have some Dana 30 rotors, calipers, and pads all in good shape. $40

York compressor. $40

Clayton trackbar without the joint. $40

I have a 33x12.5x15 no-name mud terrain (similar pattern to the old style BFGs) with about 25% tread. No rot, no patches, worn evenly. Great spare! Free to a good home. If you are sure you'll take it, I'll bring it.

York compressor. $40

I might be interested in the york compressor.

Condition?

York compressor. $40

I'll take the tire

XJ Hidden hitch could use paint, just some light rust where it mounts a flap disc could clean it up also go the nut strips, no harware though $50
00315.JPG

Rancho ubolts for a D44 never installed, am missing the nuts and washers for one of em, there 1/2"x7" long $10
00121.JPG

Superlift ubolts the 9/16x3"x8.5" perfect for a 8.25 brand new $20
00217.JPG

6.5" rock krawler coils used could use paint $50 or trade for 5" or 5.5" coils
00413.JPG

29 spline 8.25 shafts make offer
0067.JPG

obd1 full cluster 203k make offer
00715.JPG

225/75-15 wintermark ht winter tires on jeep wheels lots of tread left, 2 have leaks around the bead, they do have some cracking around the tread blocks but dosnt look severs, make offer
0084.JPG

012.JPG

Thule Rack with Ski rack. Includes gutter mounts for xj, load bars, and mounts to adapt ski racks to other roof racks. $125
Dana 60 Rear - Full Float - Complete - $100
Daystar Rear Poly extended bumpstops - $20
RE Joint tool, not sure of the size, worked for the LCA's- $15

Johnny,
I'll take the RE Joint Tool off your hands.
I will arrive Thursday night.
Doug

Dana 60 Rear - Full Float - Complete - $100 Sold
Daystar Rear Poly extended bumpstops - $20 Sold
RE Joint tool, not sure of the size, worked for the LCA's- $15 Sold

I have a few things to sell as well.

- Rubicon 7.5" coils. Used for about a year, paint is cracking because I live in New England. $100

DSC_0186.jpg

- 2 door seats front and rear. They are tan vinyl, and the drives side has some rips in the seat part, and doesn't have the outside trip piece where the back adjuster is. Passenger seat is good, just has a couple stains that I'm sure could be cleaned on the inside portion. Rear seat and back have no problem. Make an offer.

Pass seat
DSC_0187.jpg

DSC_0195.jpg

Driver rip (that is just dust from sitting around, it should come off)
DSC_0190.jpg

- I have a bunch of tan '97+ 2 door interior parts. If anyone needs them let me know.

- Header panel. A few chips that I'm guessing were from driving/ or transport when I bought it. I paid $150, I'll take $125. No wire harness, and does include all marker lights.

DSC_0200.jpg

DSC_0202.jpg

DSC_0203.jpg

- 2 12" Kenwood subs in a Q-logic Box that is ported, and has inserts to make it sealed. Subs are in good condition and are not blown. Were used for a little less than a year, I took them out my Jeep because I built a storage box, and have been sitting since. I think they are 800W subs, but I can't remember. I could always pull one sub and get a model number. Make me an offer.

DSC_0194.jpg

- Ford D44 knuckles (not flat top), caliper brackets, spindles, and calipers. One spindle separated from knuckle already. Make an offer.

Johnny, If the 27 spline shafts are still available, I'll take them off your hands Saturday morning when I get to RC. Thanks - Harry

Back