• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

WTB: Extended brake lines

xj-grin

NAXJA Member #1096
watcha got?:peace:

excellent tip, Chad. Thanks! I scored a cheap stainless rear last night on jeepforum, but I still need to rework the fronts, I think.

I might still have the Skyjacker extended lines whose failure cause me to roll and subsequently destroy my 92 XJ. You want them? They're free if you do. :D

hmmm, tempting, but I may just have to pass... ;)

i dunno if those GMC ones are good for that much lift for ALL lifts in that generic/broad of a spectrum. they are about 2-3" longer than the common skyjacker SS lines....

excellent tip, Chad. Thanks! I scored a cheap stainless rear last night on jeepforum, but I still need to rework the fronts, I think.

If you need a part number let me know I may be able to find one for you.

i dunno if those GMC ones are good for that much lift for ALL lifts in that generic/broad of a spectrum. they are about 2-3" longer than the common skyjacker SS lines....

I have them and am sitting at 6" and they are plenty long. Fully flexed and I still have slack in the line. I think there plenty long.

They were a bit short for me @ 4.5" a few jeeps ago. I think fully extended they measue 24-25" but not positive.

Back