• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

FROEHLICH SUSPENSION TECH

Status
Not open for further replies.

redrider2911

NAXJA Forum User
Froehlich Suspension Technology has been a NAXJA sponsor for over 6 months now. Most of you guys here in the NW know me and some have personally wheeled with me and my brother. Many customers in the states and even Canada have purchased our products and we enjoy doing business with you. Thank you.

Some of you may know I recently got in an accident, totalled my DD, and in the process of all the chaos our phones got disconnected. Sorry if anyone has been trying to get ahold of me but I would like everyone to know that phones are back on and we have even had a few orders this week. :thumbup:

In light of everything, the great reviews customers have been giving, and our phones being dsconnected for longer than they should've been. We will be offering 5% OFF ALL PRODUCTS through income tax season until April 15th. Just let me know you saw this add on NAXJA.

Im hoping to get online order processing up and running soon but since I design, fab, and sell 80% of our orders as well as manage the website I ahve not had time. So you guys will have to deal with speaking to me personally. :) which I prefer anyways, I like getting to know you guys running my products.

This year I will be redesigning our front bumpers and finishing the designs for our rear bumpers. We will be offering weld on beadlock kits and for an extra cost we can laser in your C.B. handle, NAXJA I.D. or other design choice. Our shop can also weld them for you if you are local or willing to ship the rims.

Other cool ideas in the design process are a steptronic AW4 shifter with LED gear and TCC readouts basic kits or complete kits with a custom machined all-in-one auto/manual shifter replacement. Also working on an affordable cable or electric disco sway bar and possibly an onboard tire inflation system.

To process orders, ask quetions, or just to say hi feel free to PM me, email us at [email protected], or call or text me at 509-834-3260.

Kris Froehlich
www.froehlichsuspension.com

The 4 link does not require exhaust modification. The passenger frame UCA mount is close to the exhaust and depending on what exhaust setup you are running you will need to bolt that heim in before bolting the frame mount assembly onto the unirail. If you ever need to change out a joint for any reason you will need to pull off that frame mount assembly first OR drop your exhaust at the flange behind the crossmember and loosen it at the down pipe to maneuver it out of the way so you can remove that bolt.

The gas lines on the drivers side will need to be tied up out of the way as well as pinch seems being slightly trimmed on both sides.

Yea, Im doing great! My brother just took the 4 staples out of my head two days ago. lol Thanks for the concern. Want to cry everytime I look at the jeep though. Havent had time to strip it down to nothin yet.

4-link_r12_c5_f4.gif

the picture on the top left shows the trimming and how close the bolt is to the exhaust correct? just want to make sure im understanding you correctly. doesnt look like much concern. my desire is a 4 link with a removable belly pan that doesnt require exhaust modification. and after seeing your accident, i think its pretty safe to say its plenty strong.

price shipped with a poly joint on each arm (4 total) to 48858?

You will only need two poly joints, one on the axle end of each lower. The Uppers will use the stock mounts with the stock rubber inserts.

PM sent

The new website is up and running. Somewhat. You can currently place orders but some items still dont have pictures or discriptions. I apologize. Please bear with us as we go through this change. There might be some glitches, I already saw there was a problem with shipping quotes. That should be fix now. If you have ANY questions please feel free to give me a call.

Thank you,
Kris Froehlich

Thumbs up for Froehlich customer service, I just ordered my 3 link today :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back