• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

TSF snow run 1-22-11

AwesomeXJ

NAXJA Forum User
So its been a while since I've been out and I know I'm going to need to blow off some steam and get away for a day so how about a trip to TSF.

So, Anybody up for a day trip?

I am in the exact same boat as Icemans. Have Fun if you go! I need to get back up to TSF....sheeesh!

I really want to go wheeling but I don't wanna have to pay to play.
I was thinking that the tsf day could be like some of the mellower stuff at first but we could shoot for something alittle more challenging if. The snow levels allow.
I've got oba and anyone is welcome to use it for airing back up.
I figured we could all meet at the Shell at 8am and head out about 830am head up to Rogers camp and run university firepower then cedar tree then fb5 and attemp to run 7-up.
I really love to wheel every chance I get. But don't wanna go without at least one more rig for safty. And I don't like having to pay someone to be allowed to play on the trails with them. Ie snow jam....
If anyone is interested in getting away for the day or maybe just not eating another bag of cheetoes locked up in your house. Come on it'll be fun. ;)

Back