• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Replacement Transfer Case Linkage

ukdkbr

NAXJA Forum User
I have a 99 with a 231 tcase and I need the complete transfer case linkage. I have the shifter handle and and bracket, just need the linkage parts. Is there any where online I can order these parts, would the dealer still have them? Or is this something I'm going to have to go to the junk yard for?

I have a 99 with a 231 tcase and I need the complete transfer case linkage. I have the shifter handle and and bracket, just need the linkage parts. Is there any where online I can order these parts, would the dealer still have them? Or is this something I'm going to have to go to the junk yard for?

The junkyard is probably your best bet. Option #2: eliminate the linkage pretty much entirely.

As casm suggested, or eBay/salvage yard.

Yah I think ebay has a set for $40 right now as I was looking to get it. I'm having a hell of a time trying to get the linkage in under the Jeep though.

Yeah, that BS Fab link casm posted up is a cheap and real slick mod, it gets the unibody out of the equation entirely.

Back