• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Multiple Codes Thrown

XJPRIDE13

NAXJA Forum User
Hey
So cylinder 2 has a misfire tried plugs tried seafoam etc well now my jeep is throwing 7dif codes and no matter if i fix them the codes are still there
misfire code
o2 sensor 1 and 2
and torque converter code
and tps
i did a full trans flush on it and put all new shift sensors in the trans
tps is brand new
o2 sensor brand new
i was told it could be the computer going haywire
any ideas guys????

Any details on your Jeep ? Year, engine, transmission, transfer case, any other details that might help, including modifications or lift size? All this should be posted in every thread you start.

What Check Engine Light trouble codes did you download ? List them all by number code.

Where did you buy your sensors ? The cheap crappy sensors from IdiotZone, Advance, Pep Boys, etc., have been proven defective right out of the box.

Any details on your Jeep ? Year, engine, transmission, transfer case, any other details that might help, including modifications or lift size? All this should be posted in every thread you start.

What Check Engine Light trouble codes did you download ? List them all by number code.

Where did you buy your sensors ? The cheap crappy sensors from IdiotZone, Advance, Pep Boys, etc., have been proven defective right out of the box.

x2 to the tenth power.

Back