• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

WJ control arms

xj-grin

NAXJA Member #1096
I have stock front control arms, upper and lower, and stock lower rears for sale. These are boxed, unlike the stamped channel of XJ control arms, and far more stout. The front lowers are 15.75 inches, and the uppers are 15 inches. Front lowers are "s" shaped, in order to provide more tire clearance, and I hear are a good XJ budget lift upgrade for 2-3 inch lifts... Lowers I think are about the same length (I'll check and post up), but straight. Pics shortly, thinking $30 a pair... :cheers:

so the rear lowers are actually 18" -- that would be useful for a substantial XJ lift... on a budget. Pics (rears are still bolted to the axle, but no biggie):
P1090244.jpg

P1090245.jpg

Still available!

someone wants these! Fronts would be great for a budget boost, ore even a stocker that gets wheeled, rears would be a good cheap solution for maybe a 3" lift!

c'mon you budget boosters!!

Back