• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

NTB Steering column

ClarkPeach

NAXJA Forum User
The one in my 88 broke a few nights ago, and the new one I was picking up at FNJeep fell through (i couldn't get there in time and they sold it). I NEED a replacement by Sunday, as I have been borrowing the giant shuttle van from my work.

I am on a verrrryyyyyy thin budget (<100 if at all possible...) The ideal part would come with the ignition switch/keys, turn switch, and tilt. However, I am in no position to be picky.

I cannot travel, so local only. Lemme know.

Thanks,
Clark

Well, if someone is running between Littleton and the 'Springs, I've got several columns with keys.

Is your's a manual or auto? Can't recall if '88 had the brake pedal lock out or not, but I should have one for ya.

Probably have the option of fixed or tilt too.

PM sent.

heather works in castle rock and will be going boarding sunday so will be passing thro denver if you two need to get something sorted out?

She is up there now. Will be tomorrow night and coming back thro on Sunday. Lemme know what's up, or you have her number, just let her know

Back