• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

WTT: My short one for your long one.

I have no idea which I need (long or short in a '96 w/ NP242) but I do need a 39 tooth speedo gear. I'l pull mine in the next week and check back with you. If it's the one I need, I'll make you a cash offer so you can fund the purchase of the one you need.

Joe

I have a 39 but I need a 37 if you find me one I'll trade ya!

Oh and mine is much longer than yours!

Sounds like a personal problem to me! Lol

Still available.

So just to clarify...

I've got a 39 tooth, short shaft Speedo gear, and a VSS all for $35.....SHIPPED

Let's break it down shall we.
The $35 covers freight, roughly $10 to buy a padded envelope and pay for the postage via The United States Postal Service....okay? With me so far? Good!
So if we subtract $10 from $35 we are left with $25.No remember i stated that this sale included a VSS....for Free, or $0.00 .
So again we do the math....
$25.00 - $0.00 = $25.00

So for a whopping $25 I'm not going to enter into some stupid-ass 'Legal Agreement" to cover your lousy $35 dollar investment.

For $25 I'm not going to shell out an additional $5 out of my "profit" to get you a stupid tracking number. That shit ain't free boys and girls.

And don't get all pissy and claim you're going to go buy a shiny new speedo gear for all of $39 if I'm not interested in your stupid "purchase agreement". Knock yourself out, don't bother me with the details....buy it from them before you waste my time and cause me to lose more buyers than I already have.

So are we clear?
$35 for the gear, a free VSS, and shipping is part of the cost (Remember, that's $35).

Cheapest shipping I can get, padded envelope, no tracking number.

No I will not electronically sign a purchase agreement.

No I will not swear on a stack of Bibles that I'm an Honest Injun' and not about to commit High Crimes and Misdemeanors.....

Clear?
Crystal?

$35 (United States Currency only please)

Crystal.

I'm still wondering where he's gonna find a brand new one for $39........ Last I checked.... they were still over $80 my cost.......

Back