• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

WJ coils on XJ?

4WDlifeform

NAXJA Forum User
Anyone know the difference in spring rates, if there is any? We are lifting a WJ and was thinking of using his old coils if I could get any gain... If not height, softer/smoother ride?

I am currently running my stock coils, with a 2" spacer... I'd would like to rid the spacer if so, but I doubt I'd gain that much... any thoughts appriciated! Thanks!

V8 ZJ UpCountry coils net around 1.5 to 2" approx depending on sag. regular V8 coils or XJ Upcountry coils about an inch. Add another coil spring isolator or 2 and you should be good.

I have heard about the ZJ coils. Few months ago, I had to cheap out and get the 2" spacers over the coils. Been running them since. No real complaints. But, I was given a set of WJ coils and thought it might be a similar situation as the ZJ coils and could get my spacers out.

Back