• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Anyone heading out for the trail marking...

Jump This

Just another minion!
I believe they are planning on meeting at Main St. in Ocotillo wells at about 6:30pm to mark the trail for the ( I keep wanting to call it the off road for hope) benefit run in Mid-Oct.( whatever its name is)
Sounds like fun to me!
I need a break from coaching.
Time to go wheelin'
Rick

Jumping,

Our Club is leading the Pinyon Mountain Trail at Operation Desert Fun. They all it a difficult trail but a stock XJ should do OK.

I'm either tail or mid gunning.

From what I've read and heard this event has a lot of clubs planning to go.

Ray

You know...I live out here and have yet to do Pinion Mt. or just about anything in Truckhaven...
The pre-run was fun and I am looking forward to the event. I have been to all of the previous events and have walked away with over $1500 worth of goodies!! Most of them I traded away because I was doing the dune buggie thing and was winning four-by stuff. I wish I would have kept some of that now!! The ring and pinion (front and rear) from ORW would come in handy now!
I will be camping at Holmes camp for the entire week and driving to work (maybe 20mi)
Also hosting a party at the camp on Friday night....all are welcome!!
Rick

Back