• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Interior tire cover for full size spare......

YELLAHEEP

NAXJA Forum User
Normally belongs in a 5.9 ZJ, but figured someone here might like it for their clean little stocker....... :dunno:

It fits a 225/70/16 tire and as you can see, has lots of little storage pockets with one very large lined pocket that takes up the entire wheel opening when mounted - perfect for a large blanket or jumper cables or whatever you can fit in there. It's in perfect condition.

I've currently got it listed on a 5.9 enthusiast website, but if someone here is interested, I'd part with it for $45

100_0791.jpg

Yeah...... I believed I'd never see these parts...... so last month, I went and bought replacements from a 5.9 enthusiast's craigslist ad in another state..... cost me $$$.

Don't need duplicates so here it is. :thumbup:

Last edited:
Interested in a 12er of A&W?

Oh, and no Steve....... you can't wear it at the next Chapter event....... :rolleyes:

:D

you know, if i wasn't planning on jumping to 33's asap i'd consider that thing. it has lots of pockets you can put your weed in. :D

I told Heather it would look classy in her 2001 but she says you're overpriced.

i can't believe it doesn't have any kind of special embroidery on it for the 5.9 or even just say jeep.

i'll give you 10$ and a used V.S.S. for it. :D

I told Heather it would look classy in her 2001 but she says you're overpriced.

Shame on you. Does she know just how often you use her as your excuse?

there's one on ebay for $100 + Shipping.

5.9 gear makes you an elitist:rtm:

........It'a a 5.9 thing......and only us 5.9 guys understand........ :D

there's one on ebay for $100 + Shipping.

5.9 gear makes you an elitist:rtm:

You're using ebay as a yardstick?

I can find a dog turd that looks like Moses selling for 1 large on ebay too.

Oh, and no Steve....... you can't wear it at the next Chapter event....... :rolleyes:

And I thought it would make a nice make-shift sombrero. Lots of pockets for J and Z, cigars, and raffle tickets...Me n FloorHead could start a mariachi band.

........It'a a 5.9 thing......and only us 5.9 guys understand........ :D

Just because you write it as 5.9, your IQ is still in the single digits.

Back