• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

factory aux coling fan

i haven't tried it. but i have an 87 and looking to install a aux fan from a 93 to 96 that uses r134 freon. the fan has more blades and pulls more cfm than a fan from one that uses r12.should be a cheap junk yard upgrade

Thank you,but I want to replace the bad FACTORY electric fan with an aftermarket 10" or so one,not make it 2 electric ones.My factory one took a dump and wanted to know if an aftermarket one was worth doing instead of a nother factory one.

Those 10" fans you can get at auto parts stores don't move a lot of air. I installed one in front of my radiator to supplement the stock electric, but it doesn't do much.

Thank you,but I want to replace the bad FACTORY electric fan with an aftermarket 10" or so one,not make it 2 electric ones.My factory one took a dump and wanted to know if an aftermarket one was worth doing instead of a nother factory one.

Find a late model stock fan with the curved blades and drop it in.

Back