• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Walker Saturday December 18th

jonesinxj

NAXJA Forum User
A few fellow jeepers and I will be heading up to walker next saturday. We are meeting at the staging area at 10am. Since it have been fairly sloppy there is some rig requirements

- 1 TAD (traction adding device)
- 31's minimum
- No drinking
- F/R recovery points

Post up if you are interested.

Thanks,

Tim

im in if you got room for a pasinger

depends... what a pasinger?:looser:

Fonicks works for me

bump... would really like to see some folks come out.

i got another guy to ride. so its me +1 lol

I'll see if I can make it out. Haven't been out in a while, would be nice to get out again. I'm not bringing 1 TAD however, and Walker's not that bad even sloppy :)

John, Good to have you out. We are meeting at 10am at the main staging area.There are a few guys that do need to leave early including myself. I was planning on being back on the road about the same time if not a little bit earlier.
Matt, the 1 TAD is more of a preferrence. I know that walker isnt that bad even sloppy but there are a couple places where they are nice to have on mainline. If you have F/R recovery points thats all that is truly need just in case.

So as it stands if John and Matt show we have about 9-12 rigs showing. Should be a great time. Dont forget lunch and something to keep you hydrated.party1:

Back