• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Rough Country Scavenger Picture Hunt

RoughCountry

NAXJA Forum User
So I am going to give away a 100.00 gift certificate at the end of the contest.

Rules: A link to all 10 pics must be sent to my pm box. I am going to run the contest for one week and at the end of the week those who find all 10 pics and send me the proper links to them will be entered to a drawing. The winner will recieve a 100 gift certificate via email the same day.

You must post in this thread that you are entering the contest. ALL pics are on Naxja so please dont look else where haha

If results go well we will continue to have things like this go on. SO lets have a good time with it.

List of pictures:

1) Painted song lyrics on a wall and reflected of a Jeeps Hood

2) Silver Jeep with wreath attached to grill

3) an all pork nativity scene

4) Pic of a jeeps odometer reading 123456

5) Boatsides being built on a chopped comanche

6) White late 90's model XJ with white painted TJ flares and roof mounted spare tire

7) Yellow car ramps with a set of H4 headlights stacked on top of them

8) Dana 60 sitting on jack stands with a "Big Chief" electric smoker boxer behind it

9) Red XJ with a snorkle and a green canoe strapped to the top of it

10) Rough Country lower control arms painted red, and a box of books next to them.

All the pics are on here some are easier to find then others but they are on here.

I'll give it a shot

Yeah I spent an hour got 1/10 o_O

I got 2 right off the bat but now my A.D.D Is kicking in

I hope I'm not tooooo late.

not to late.... still no winner

Nooooo! Does that mean you found them ALL??

- still looking for 2!

Not all of them...this is proving to be most difficult.

Back