• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

OEM Door pull/armrests DO NOT EXIST

Zuul99

NAXJA Forum User
I have been looking for arm rests for years. No website has them, currently im looking a '67 Ford Mustang ones ($65 for the pair :O), but does anyone know where i can buy/find these. BTW junk yard ones will be cracked and broken like mine.

yeah, neighbor has a 68 shelby interior in my shed. LOL

I have some, gray in color, in good shape. Can take pics if you want. Do you nee front/rear?

I just pulled the whole front interior out of an 89 XJ to transplant into my 88 MJ. All in great shape, a tad dirty but cleaned up nicely, cost me $40. Seats, door panels, armrests, mirrors etc. Not all XJ's were neglected before they hit the yard.

around here they are always in great shape at the junkyard, I have gotten em free before when I bought a set of door cards.

Probably has more to do with your location than the age of the part. Up here things rot out, down there you have more problems with sun exposure and UV damage.

Back