• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Header question: Dynomax

You have enough suspension lift, right ? Those down tubes will interfere with the front drive shaft unless you have plenty of lift.

i hope that one is the picture is for photo purposes only. the one in the picture has the port for the EGR tube. egr was only used from 87 to 90 on the renix fuel injected models. 91 to 2001 are all Chrysler fuel injected with NO EGR>

i hope that one is the picture is for photo purposes only. the one in the picture has the port for the EGR tube. egr was only used from 87 to 90 on the renix fuel injected models. 91 to 2001 are all Chrysler fuel injected with NO EGR>

might have a bung for it... so it works on either model.

Looks like a Pacesetter. Just say no... There are firment problems with this model header. Pacesetter builds the two sections on different assembly lines and NEVER bother to test fit them... Ask how I know.

Last edited:
Seems somebody recently posted up their trials and tribulations trying to get a Pacesetter mounted up to a 4.0--the collectors were hitting the oil pan?

If you dig around here, you can find just about any opinion between, "bolted right up, no problems" to "the two sections don't even fit together".

Back