• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Rangley -Grand Junction Bash!

When do you want the Rangley-GJ Bash to take place?

• june 7-12

Votes: 1 8.3%
  • june 14-19

Votes: 4 33.3%
  • june 21-26

Votes: 7 58.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

in4aride

NAXJA Forum User
like the pun?!
well moab seems to be end of May, CoFest is in July, so lets do this in June.

I have already talked to Tami of the Rangley Rock Crawlers and she would love to have us and possibly show us around if we like :thumbup:
It is all BLM land, so the associated rules apply.
I was thinkin the first of the month would be too close to the Moab trip and dont wanna schedule too close to the 4th of july.
here are the dates we are gonna vote on and see what you think

i voted the last day.

because the more time i get the better. and nac-fest is usually before the last weekend in june

There is no way I can do 2 week long trips that close together (This and Moab and I am not missing Moab). Weather is going to be getting pretty warm by then too. Yes I am a wus when it comes to heat. June, July, and August are for the high country.

I could probably make the Rangely part of the trip during any of those dates.

well there arent much more options, premoab is gonna still be pretty wet

this is between moab and CoFest

and post CoFest i might not be in CO still....

so options are limited

Mike, you're not gonna please everyone. If you like those date selections, stick to 'em.

There's nothing saying another version of your run couldn't be done by other folks later in the year......

i didnt plan on changing, as far as i can figure this is the only option. a month after moab and a month before COfest. hot is good = less people
plus end of may they are busy and september they are busy. so that narrows it down a bit.

Dude I voted for the wrong date, stupid iPhone, can you change my vote from June 14 to June 21?
Thanks
Ken

I voted for the last dates too, I also need as much time as possible to finish and test my rig. Hopefully I don't have drill, annual training, or some other fun hoah shite that week.

I'll update tomorrow after I look at my drill schedule

Yep, I'm good to go drill wise. Markedfit on my calender too so the wife can't bitch

just bumping to keep this alive.
is there anyone who would be interested in being leaders for the trails? perferably someone who has run the trail they are leading, but i know some stuff will be new to us all :D

i'd be in for rangley if you don't mind a utard tagging along, i've wanted to wheel there for awhile just never made it.

i think that could be arranged, a couple may be toyotas but it could be arranged :D

I'm just glad you guy's haven't forgotten about this. I talked to my little brother and he'll be back from Iraq in time to make this trip, he's stoked about it. He'll just be riding with me, he doesn't have a Jeep anymore as I sort of sold his Comanche. :D

Back