• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Walker Valley Snow run

jonesinxj

NAXJA Forum User
Well after seeing how much fun the south end boys had, would anyone be interested in doing a northend snow run up at walker?

After the 6th I will have some free sundays and would really love to hit the trails. :roll:

Post up if your interested and hopefully from there we can figure out a date.:eyes:

I don't wheel on sundays lol if it was a saturday I would be down.

How bout a newyears run? Say sat the 1? I should have my jeep lifter by then. And if not then I will ride with some one

The 2nd would work better as the wife is working that saturday

I'm game for that to cause I got Monday the 3rd off to

So it sounds like jonesinxj and I are tenative for the 2nd if any one wants to join us. The more the better

Weak. I have Saturdays off.

lol from the way things are looking i might not be able to drive my rig. but i will ride though

well Ben, if your rig isnt done by then, I guess we are gonna have to bag this trip as it really doesnt seem like there is much interest.

ya i hear ya. we seem to have lost all the active members to the orgon. we should make some naxja cards and start dropin them on xj we see with lifts and mud lol

I think I would like to head up with you guys on the 2nd. have only been up once since the summer. Left the passenger side of the XJ up there and had to tow a YJ on 39s home. Perhaps I can help him get his rig back up and get him to go too. As long as I dont have to tow him home again. He loves riding the breaks when the speed gets up over 40.

Scattered,

Would love to have ya, right now I think we have about 4 rigs going up. I am thinking I would like to be at the the main staging area by 10am. The more rigs the merrier.

BTT... anyone else interested in going?

Not going to be able to make this one either. But hey I'll be a on a ski trip in Canada so that isn't bad!

Down the line I'd be up for something of this sort the weekend of Jan 15th or Feb 12th.

its ok white xj we will be wheeling alot more, once i get my jeep on all 4 wheels.

The 2nd is upon us tomorrow. So far it looks like we have myself, my son, BenDiesel in my rig. Possibly Nickguy and Scatterbrained, 2 JK's, and a possibly another XJ from another forum and a TJ.

I hope all can make it out. Like stated before we will be at "the Pit" main staging area between 930 and 10am.
I will be on channel 12. If anyone would like to go and needs details from me, please PM for my number.

Happy trails!

Some tweeker a hole just siphoned my tank. I wont be there. I just heard some noise out by my jeep and found the hose still in the tank. They got about 10 gallons of fuel. I think I am gonna love this new year. :mad:

Back