• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

BLACK FRIDAY: $399 Winch Bumper, Window Storage Rack 50% off

WebDog

NAXJA Forum User
Winch Bumper

http://www.wilsonfabworks.com/featured/xj-winch-bumper/

BLACK FRIDAY SAVE $100

We designed our bumpers to allow maximum airflow though the radiator and prevent overheating, and maintaining a good approach angle. By mounting the winch low and behind the bumper it is also protected from impacts.
The bumper features a full frame tie in with 7 bolts on the driver side and 5 bolts on the passenger side (you may use 7 bolts with additional drilling of the frame rail).
Two D-Ring Mounts are standard on all winch bumpers.

With the optional Light Bar / Brush Guard You can protect your winch and Jeep while mounting your lights up and out of the way, we even pre drill the bumper for running the wires though the brush guard.
To save on shipping costs the brush guard is bolted from below with 4 grade 8 bolts, you may weld it on if you would like. Pre-welded brush guards cost $50 additional to ship due to size.

The Bumper is made from 1/8” steel box tube and 1/4” flat steel, shackle mounts are 3/4” x 2”.

Window Storage Racks
BLACK FRIDAY: BUY ONE GET ONE 50% OFF.

http://www.wilsonfabworks.com/accessories/storage/xj-windows-storage-rack/

Looking for additional storage in the back of your Cherokee? With our rear window storage racks you can store climbing ropes, fire extinguishers, and more.

NEW DESIGN: Now works on both driver or passenger side!

Screws into window frame top and bottom using the included self tapping screws.

Comes with three hooks for hanging ropes or other objects. Please choose Welded Hooks or Bolt-On Hooks.

I tried adding the storage rack to the cart, but it only shows the price for one. Would love to order them, my brother just picked up an XJ and it's in need of some mods! :)

looks good, order 3310450191 :)

Still didnt hear anything on my order 3288107421, from 11/13/2010, just a little concerned, let me know. Also no status in the reciept. Dont mind waiting just let me know. Thanks.

Back