• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

light bases where to buy

dobbs571

NAXJA Forum User
I am looking for the trist bases for # 74 blubs in my dash .have checked every parts store around can get them for the 194s but not 74s looked on line and they want you to order by the 1000 dont need quite that many lol. Dose any one know the part # or who sells them just hate to go to a jy just to get 2 of them thats some thing they dont want to fool with and tell you we dont have time to mess with stuff like that. and has any one changed to LEDs and with white guages and how do they do mine is a 92 cherokee with full guages thinking about getting some white gauges . Thanks for any help and Happy Thanksgiving to every one may you eat till you hurt

I changed my Equinox to "white" leds from superbrightleds.com. They are very blue compared to the yellowish output of the original bulbs. I actually like the color as the hash marks in the guages are now light blue instead of green. They also throw most of their light forward and the lighting on the dash in now somewhat uneven. I might pull them back out and paint the tips silver to try to change that.

Back