• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

CRAZY Low Price on Transfer Case Skid through Friday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Appalachian Armor

NAXJA Forum User
Check out our current special on the NP231 skid plates!!! As our Thanksgiving/Black Friday special, from right now until Friday night, 20 skid plates will be sold at $56+shipping!!! That's an all-time low price folks! To get this deal you must purchase through the following eBay link.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=290504261509

Note: This is posted on eBay so offer extends beyond NAXJA...hurry if you want to take advantage of this deal!

Hey, how does this mount up? What if you have a TC drop, will it still go on? Also I have a bolt in a weird place due to a bad retap, does it require stock crossmember bolt mounts?

Here is the link to our install sheet for the skid plate.

Yes, it will work with a TC drop. You'll have to obtain 3 longer bolts and large washers to create a spacer. I prefer washers because you can dial it in closer to your TC drop. I ran mine this way for a few months while I was building my T-case with the SYE.

It does not require touching the crossmember bolts so that should be no problem.

Hope that helps!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back