• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Interior Lighting Question

Voteban

NAXJA Forum User
I'd like to start this off by saying that I'm really tired and a little loopy (silly school) so my sentence / paragraph structure may suffer a bit. :wierd:

(If this is the wrong section please move it :rof:)

I'm looking into replacing some or all of my interior lights with some brighter/whiter ones. I have a 2000 with the overhead console. The under-dash light is out on the driver's side, so at minimum I need to replace that.

So... I searched for about 20 minutes with no luck, is there a thread around that has info on all of the lights I need to brighten up my interior? And, does a local place like Home Depot have a replacement bulb for my under-dash light?

LEDs are a popular change. I run LEDs in the dome/cargo lights, after leaving them on overnight- draining the battery and cooking the old housings. There are several other threads on the topic if you search a bit. As for replacement bulbs, try an auto parts store. I don't think Home Depot carries anything automotive aside from towing-related items, at least around here.

http://www.naxja.org/forum/showthread.php?t=933802

Back