• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

WTB stuff

mcantar18c

NAXJA Forum User
Paycheck's here, time to kick this build into gear. Here's my parts list... I know I probably won't find much here, but ya never know what people have laying around.

-38-40" rubbers with decent tread left. It'd be nice if they were mounted on some wheels but its not a deal breaker. Don't care what the wheels look like, the less I like em the wider the headlock ring will be.
-Master install kit for HP60 and 14b
-4.5" lift springs/shocks for a V8 ZJ (yeah I know where I'm posting, shaddup)
-D300
-Sound stuff. Wood for sub boxes, 6-8ga wiring, speaker wire, Dub 6s or preferably Dub 7s (2 of em), good set of speakers, Alpine or Kenwood head unit. Amps are already taken care of.

Plannin on getting all the steel from DenCol or somewhere, but if yall got some scrap laying around I need:
-DOM tube of adequate size to build suspension and/or steering parts out of.
-1/8" plate, need probably two sheets of 4'x3' for QP guards
-1/4" plate, whatever ya got. Will be used for mounting stuff like control arms and bumpers so smaller pieces and random bits of scrap will work.
-3/16th plate, gonna need a shit-ton for bumpers, trusses, skids, framerail plating... whatchya got?

Also, if anybody has a tranny jack I could borrow, that'd be schweet.

Thanks!

Back