• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

G2 gear sets

2stix

NAXJA Forum User
anyone have experience with the G2 gear sets? the lifetime warranty seems like a nice benefit, but only if you really don't need to use it. and im not sure if the warranty covers noisy gears, just broken ones.

I'm running them front and rear (D30 w/PowerTrax No Slip, D44 w/Full Spool) and I have had no problems with them yet.

cool, a positive review. thanks. but it looks like i am going with RobertK (RWKHaussupply) here on the board. i believe he sells either yukon or nitro.

I have Spicer gears. A little more money but an easy install and silent. No noise at all.

I have Spicer gears. A little more money but an easy install and silent. No noise at all.

i would love to be able to use Spicer gears. unfortunatly i dont believe they make a thick 4.56 gear set for the XJ d44. my detriot is a 3.73 and numaricly lower unit. i thought about using the factory rubicon 4.10s, but they have a differant pinion spline and would have to adapt a differant yoke, bla bla bla. by the time im done i didnt save anything. so i figured i will just go with the yukon 4.56 that is a bolt in set. im sure i will be happy with them. but thanks for all the help and reviews. i would love to hear more. might help someone else that may need this info.

Back