• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

blinker problems

95REDXJ

NAXJA Forum User
so yesterday by right blinker just stayed on... and then it started blinking agian. tonight it did the same but didnt start to blink agian. i installed LEDS not to long ago and have had no problems. so i had fast blinkers.

if i have no lights on the blinker to the left is fast and the blinker to the right is normal,
if i have my fog lights on then the right stays on and the left is fast, but the hazards stay on.
if my are headlights on, the right is slow and the left is fast but the hazards still dont work.

please help me!!!

my other buddy told me the same thing... i should drive down to chehalis and drain your blinker fluid, and take your muffler bearing while im at it!

Get an electronic flasher. EP-27 at any auto parts store. This will also fix the fast blink.

Did mine yesterday.

Josh

You're welcome again! :D Glad that fixed er up for you!

I just installed all LEDs tail lights and marker lights. When I would turn on the blinker there would be a buzzing sound coming from under the steering wheel. But when I installed one of the old bulbs it would work fine. So what I did was I hooked up another light plug in a spot were you cant see it and installed another light. So know the blinkers and every thing work fine with the exception of the fast blink. This was done on a 98 Sport

when i turn my right blinker on, its as if i turned my hazards on and everything start flashing, explains all the odd looks i was getting the last few days.

Back