• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Where do you get your replecement parts?

There are numerous on-line Dealership Parts Departments that sell original Jeep parts at a 30% discount.

RockAuto.com has lots of choices and very good prices.

classifieds/other members for anything I can
junkyard
rockauto
funjeepsparts (mostly jeep specific bolts, they tend to have good prices on them)
discountjeepparts
teamcherokee (expensive but have some things others don't)

rockauto and the junkyard are my real go-to places.

Midnight Auto Supply is probably the cheapest source, but they don't really have a return policy. Running into the owner while you are picking up the parts can also be unpleasant.

thank you guys,

As I am located in Europe, we have only Crown here, which quality is questionable at best. And more expensive than mopar you buy in US.

I am looking for some decent price and decent parts. I had good luck with moog parts, how do you like them? rockauto seems to have some good deals and inventory :)

I have been disappointed in the quality, fit, and service life of all the Crown Automotive and OmixAda parts I have purchased.

Moog suspension parts are very good quality and fit perfectly. I expect them to last as long the the original Jeep factory parts.

We live not too far from Auto Zone, Advance, NAPA, a few small independents, and Harry's U Pull It, billed as the largest u-pull-it in the Free World (?). They have an amazing amount of XJs and Grands to pick from. A-Z and Advance have the best hours, and depending on what time of evening I need a part, they may be the choice. But I'm starting to use the NAPA store more, they have a resident Jeep-head on the counter, and their prices are very competitive. Suspension parts I will get from Quadratec, if I can wait, but they're not too far away, and at times the part can be here the next day!
Although, I could not begin to guess who would ship parts to Eastern Europe, but in the computer age, anything is possible!

Back