• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Wheel spacer choices?

BlackHillsHeep

NAXJA Forum User
I am looking to run 1 1/2" spacers on my Cherokee front and rear. I was looking and there is the hub centric style, and the flat ones. I know the flat ones are cheeper, but has anyone ran into issues running the ones without the hub centering ring?

Don't bother spending money on spacers. Do yourself a favor and just buy the wheels you want with the right backspacing.

it depends on whether your vehicle has hubcentric mounting for the wheels. jeep do not. you can use the flat ones just fine

Don't bother spending money on spacers. Do yourself a favor and just buy the wheels you want with the right backspacing.

It's only a favor to yourself if you like the look of aftermarket rims. I'm with Black Hills, I plan to get spacers rather than rims... :)

Thanks for the input guys. I like my factory aluminum wheels just fine. Just wasnt sure what spacers to go with. I'm only sporting 31's so no need for the wider rims..... just yet :laugh3:

I ran Jeep Canyon with 1 1/4" Spider Trax spacers for two seasons without any issues. Worked very well for my needs. 31x10.5 and then 33x12.5.
jeep8_RJ6.jpg

100_2308.jpg

100_2309.jpg

Back