• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Swap Meet

IllianaXJ

NAXJA Forum User
APN 4.0L header NIB. P/N 15343. $130 obo.

01 XJ. Specs in FS thread. $5500 obo.

Utility trailer. Also in a FS thread. $350 obo

88 MJ steering column. Maroon, auto column shift. Includes ignition tumbler and key. Make offer.

Chrome P/S headlight bezel for 96 down XJ/MJ. Free.

Stock roof rack rails and crossbars from a 01. Shorty rack that goes to B pillar. Free.

Will the APN fit a 97? I know yours is an 01 and there was a difference.

Will the APN fit a 97? I know yours is an 01 and there was a difference.

It will fit 91-99 IIRC. I got it from Hale thinking it would work, and it would if I figure out what to do with 4 O2 sensors. Nothing wrong with my current manifold so I'm not going to mess with it.

I'll trade ya a 6'r of cheapy brew for those cross bars? and I would even be willing to help ya drink half of it if you needed help (since you look like your 17 :D)

I would be willing to swap a 1978 model for something of approx the same age and condition...what ya got? :dunno:

what do you want for the coils? hell, what do you want for everything?

I have R.E. upper and lower adjustable control arms

How much lift are those good for Sean? I should be sitting at around 4 when its all said and done.

hell, what do you want for everything?

Ass! :D

It will fit 91-99 IIRC. I got it from Hale thinking it would work, and it would if I figure out what to do with 4 O2 sensors. Nothing wrong with my current manifold so I'm not going to mess with it.

I'm interested.

I have a stock throttle body off of my 01 in great shape. And a stock steering box spacer. Just make an offer. (I'm partial to beer :D)

I will have to look through the garage for some more things. I will likely have parts off of the MJ drivetrain within the next few weeks, but it is a 4cyl 4 speed.

Let me know what you need and I can pull it.

got doors, grill, hood, and hatch for a 89 4dr. black. power windows, best offer.

also got a 94 4dr 2wd 5sp xj for sale.

I have a set of D35 cclip shafts - $50ea before winterfest
Passengers side D30 two piece shaft - $50obo
4.10 gears for D35 - $125
4.10 gears for D30 - $100
D30 axle housing from 95 YJ - 1/5th of Jack
D35 axle housing from 95 YJ - 1/5th of Jack
Drop pitman arm for XJ - $40
I have 5 XJ pre 97 hatches - $50-$100obo ea various colors/cond

mac 'probably more to add to this list' gyvr

I have some TJ fender flares.
fair to good condition.
make an offer...

I am still looking for a 33X10.50X15 BF Goodrich Mud Terrain spare.
I would consider a different tire.
shoot me some info and a price.

I will post more later.

BOB

I have some TJ fender flares.
fair to good condition.
make an offer...

I am still looking for a 33X10.50X15 BF Goodrich Mud Terrain spare.
I would consider a different tire.
shoot me some info and a price.

I will post more later.

BOB

Bob get ahold of egghead, he just told me he was looking for TJ rear fender flares...

mac 'making deals come true' gyvr

I have a freshly gone thru 7120 cylinder head. I can bring with if wanting to buy and also can email some pics. $180 bucks covers the machine shop

poorboy87 mentioned he might be looking for a cylinder head. you should get ahold of him.

I have a set of D35 cclip shafts - $50ea before winterfest
Passengers side D30 two piece shaft - $50obo
4.10 gears for D35 - $125
4.10 gears for D30 - $100
D30 axle housing from 95 YJ - 1/5th of Jack
D35 axle housing from 95 YJ - 1/5th of Jack
Drop pitman arm for XJ - $40
I have 5 XJ pre 97 hatches - $50-$100obo ea various colors/cond

mac 'probably more to add to this list' gyvr

might be interested in the front 4.10s ill let you know in a few weeks as to what my money situation will be.

Utility trailer. Also in a FS thread. $350 obo
QUOTE]

I really wouldn't mind having this. But I don't really have anything to offer or a place to keep it right now. I watched the thread in MWC classifieds...hmmmm

Back