• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Could someone help me ID these seats out of this 95 XJ? Pics!

90Pioneer

NAXJA Forum User
This is all in a 1995 XJ.

Does this look like a 97+ front seat to you??

afrontseat.jpg

Now how about the rear? I've seen some real old XJs with seats similar to this color and style. Would this be a stock seat from a 95 or some kind of rare older back seat from an early XJ?

arearseat.jpg

Rear looks like the black interior a few '87s got. I never saw that interior used in any other year...but I could be wrong.

Fronts are definitely '97+, they are a pretty common seat/color.

This is all in a 1995 XJ.

Does this look like a 97+ front seat to you??

afrontseat.jpg

Now how about the rear? I've seen some real old XJs with seats similar to this color and style. Would this be a stock seat from a 95 or some kind of rare older back seat from an early XJ?

arearseat.jpg

rears i know are pretty old, my whole interior is black with thoughs seats front and rear. actually like them alot. other than my jeep the picture you posted is the only other time i have seen a jeep with that specific style of seat (i mean the rears). BTW mine is a 88.

Mitch

DAMN thats a sexy rear seat. Why did they make them so bland looking as years went by?? Did it cost them any more use the plaid fabric?

Back