• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Can someone help me find a Trxus 33x12.5x15???

90Pioneer

NAXJA Forum User
I just need one new Trxus 33x12.5x15 tire or two used ones of equal tread.

I have tried everywhere!!!!! And everywhere is out of stock with no firm date of resupply. Apparently Interco when out of business.

Any ideas on where I can try?

4wd.com is also out of stock.

I found a guy on craigslist with a new spare on the wrong kind of wheel but he only wants to sell it with a truck he's got listed.

But.... I was able to locate some a few states away that supposedly have a few left in stock. Cost delivered to me is $250 bucks... ouch! A few years ago when I bought a set of 4 of these tires, I ordered them through a local shop along with new AR767s, mounted and balanced came to $800, wheels included.

Summit Racing has 10 of these tires IN STOCK. $250 delivered.

Well now they have 9 left....

I also have a source for a few more out of Montana for the same price.

I have the SAME issue.... except Im looking for a 33x12.5x15 TSL radial. WTF are you doing Interco???

They are moving warehouses and because of it they had to halt production on several of their lines. Its supposed to stay back ordered like this until Q1/Q2 of 2011

I was told by about 10 tire places that Interco went out of business and are looking for someone to buy the rights to the product line.

I talked with one of my old coworkers at Quadratec and they were told that it's just a factory move. Production is supposed to resume this month. I need two 35s, myself. I just wish Treadwright still made 15" tires.

I was told by about 10 tire places that Interco went out of business and are looking for someone to buy the rights to the product line.
So those 10 tire places are idiots. Don't deal with them. lol

I talked with one of my old coworkers at Quadratec and they were told that it's just a factory move. Production is supposed to resume this month. I need two 35s, myself. I just wish Treadwright still made 15" tires.

Wow sooner than I expected. Hopefully I can get the Truxus for my next set then.

Denman Tire filed for bankruptcy. They are the company that builds many of the tires for Interco. Until the molds can be moved and companies found to produce them, you won't see many around for a while.

Back