• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

correct center bore for cragar rims.

Center bore? Are you referring to the bolt pattern of the lug nuts? Or the actual size of the hole in the center for the center cap? I have never heard anyone refer to the center cap hole as a "center bore" but either way I have never seen anyone care to know the size of it. Usually what matters is the diameter, width, bolt pattern, offset, and backspacing.

i was always under the impression that jeep wheels are lug centric not hub centric so the center bore doesn't matter... i can't remember if it's the jeep or just the wheels... but steelies i know aren't hub centric... only time i've seen that was on some trucks and street wheels...

I'm pretty sure all Jeep factory wheels are machined hub centric. That being said, you can mount up aftermarket wheels lug centric without any issues so long as the center bore is the same size or larger. If you really want your aftermarket steelies to mount up hub centric, you can buy adapter rings such as these:

http://www.gorilla-auto.com/hub.centric.rings

Back