• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

E-Lockers for everything!

Just Differentials

Differentials and Axles!
I know many of you guys are using ARB's. What about trying your luck with Eaton E-Lockers or Auburn Ected? I have virtually every application in stock in large quantities and they are an awesome product. If you are looking for value go with the Ected, you can't beat the price. I have everything on my shelf. NO DROP SHIPPING DONE FROM HERE!

Email me for a quote!

AUBURN ECTED​

ECTED Max™ Advantages

* ECTED gearing is made from aircraft quality, 9310 heat-treated billet steel to make it as tough as nails!
* ECTED can be switched on or off “on the fly,” at any road speed.
* ECTED does not have any shift forks or pins that must be lined up to obtain locker mode.
* ECTED is quiet – say good-bye to noisy lockers!
* ECTED is backed by an industry-leading one-year warranty, just like all Auburn Gear Performance Differentials.
* ECTED is backed by the industry-exclusive program. D-REX = Differential – Replacement EXchange Program.
* ECTED can be used in front axle applications – with or without lockout hubs.
* ECTED is the only selectable locker that offers both limited slip and locker modes. Forget the rest - go with the best!

EATON E-LOCKER

The ELocker’s electromagnetic locking mechanism is the next generation of aftermarket differential technology. Performs as an open differential until you decide that you need more traction. Eaton ELocker is your push button solution to almost any traction problem.

Designed expressly for 4-wheel drive systems to give you the ability to lock or unlock the differentials when necessary. When locked the Eaton ELocker performs as a full locker, capturing 100% of available torque and sending it equally to both ends of the axle.

The ELocker is built with precision-forged gears that are designed to mesh perfectly, providing improved strength and durability over a standard cut gear. Its ease of installation, reliability and push-button activation make ELocker an absolute must for all traction and off-road performance applications.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back