• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

dash removal??

Basically yes just screws and clips. BUt there is a secquence. Gauge bezel first. Lower dash, gauges, HVAC, glove box then sub dash plastic frame. Not a easy or quick job figure about 3 hours out and twice that going in until you get the hang of it. Good luck.

Basically yes just screws and clips. BUt there is a secquence. Gauge bezel first. Lower dash, gauges, HVAC, glove box then sub dash plastic frame. Not a easy or quick job figure about 3 hours out and twice that going in until you get the hang of it. Good luck.
Pretty much what he said I highly recommend using a drill/elec screwdriver... theres alot of screws!!!! aaaaand just to toot my own horn, I Did my heater core a week ago and had the hvac box on the shop table in an hour an a half... Of course the a/c had already been evacuated, and the battery disconnected the night before.

Back