• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Flare Question

bananaclip

NAXJA Forum User
I just cut/folded/smoothed my fenders. I would like to run no flares but that is not an option where I live. How can I remount the factory flares on my 2000 sport without looking cheasy?

At quadratec and jcwhiney and probably other places they sell Flexy flares. I think they look pretty good, espeically if done right. Decently priced too.

While your at it take a BFH and pound the :eek: out of the seam in the fenderwell flat. Seen in the second pic above Step 10 in that link above. It is a good way to sipe your tires otherwise.

Front fenders on the 2k are crap. Well their mounting is.. Had probelms all over and lost two of one side.. Went to the older style and they fit no prob with some trim. Also will not lose these. Cheap and easy to get at JY's

I mounted TJ rear flares on the front and rear of my XJ after trimming. I like the look, they are cheap, and mounted pretty easily.

Back