• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

A couple cheap guns

I have a couple of inexpensive pieces that I would like to get rid of for some extra cash before the move. Both were purchased from members of www.co-ar15.com.

* DISCLAIMER* Buyer must be a CO resident, 21 years old, and able to legally own a firearm. Sale must be face to face in metro area. No bill of sale needed, I just need to see a CO ID to verify age and residency. If you seem like a dirtbag, I wont make the sale... *END*

First is a Hy Hunter Frontier 6 shooter in .44mag. I used this as my sidearm while elk hunting and backpacking. These are an interesting SAA copy that were made in Western Germany during the 70's by JP Sauer and Sons, and imported by Hy-Hunter in Hollywood. The ejector rod(see pic #3) is broken on the part where you would put your finger, but it works just fine other that not having too much to grip onto The blueing is faded from holster wear in contact spots. Other than that, the gun shoots great, the cylinder lockup/timing feels good(which is what these were known for!) and the bore is pretty shiney without any pitting. Average prices on these range from 125 for a POS up to about 300 for one in great shape. I would like to get $150obo for this one.
hyhunter1.jpg

hyhunter2.jpg

hyhunter3.jpg

Second is a Phoenix Arms Raven in .25acp. I kept this one in my tackle box for dispatching snakes and such. These are not known to be reliable, and I would honestly not carry it for defense purposes, just simple plinking or "tackle box" duty. These were a copy of the Raven Arms .25 that was made by Jennings in the 80's and early 90's. Jennings sold the design to Phoenix Arms after his factory burned down in the early 90's. This one is in good condition, with no chipping or major wear, just some scratches on the chrome finish. Comes with one magazine. I am seeing these go from 60 bucks up to 200:)sure:) in perfect condition. I am asking $100obo
raven1.jpg

raven2.jpg

BUT WAIT! THERE'S MORE! :twak: IF YOU BUY BOTH OF THESE FINE FIREARMS, I'LL MAKE A PACKAGE DEAL AT $200 for the pair!!!!

I need these gone by Thursday night, so don't ask the wife for the money, just buy em and bring em home to her! It's like a new puppy, she may be pissed at first but she will fall in love with them later! :laugh3:

Looks like an Austin Powers type gun lol

If it was a caliber of decent (useful) size, I'd totally go for it, but from what you said about that couch cushion... :looney:

BUMP!

Back