• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Selling the Gheywinkle?

Glacialbass

NAXJA Forum User
I'm attempting to actually follow the rules of the FS forum so that Troy doesn't attempt to flog me... again.

I'm considering selling my rig and picking up a WJ as a more comfortable DD. As such, I wanted to get an idea of the interest level that someone may have in picking it up. Here are the details:

1998 XJ Sport
Power windows/locks
5 speed
~162k miles

ZJ steering (brand new Moog parts, less than 1k miles)
APN header (less than 1k miles)
Magnaflow cat (less than 1k miles)
Dynamax cat-back (less than 1k miles)

Rear main seal and valve cover gasket were just changed 1k miles ago.

BFG A/Ts in the 31" flavor (less than 2500 miles on them)
3.55 gears
3.5" lift
Teraflex adjustable track bar (less than 5k miles)

Agate interior (was gray, I swapped it).

This is the only picture that I have at the moment. I'll get some updated shots if there is any interest. $4k buys it. I'm trying to see if looking for another rig is a possibility given that I'll need to sell this one.

XJ_New_to_Me.sized.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
And you STILL got flogged......... :D

man, what have I done...

Bump...

I'm very likely buying a truck tonight, so I'd like this gone ASAP. $3850. I've added a new windshield, soft 8s, and had the tires replaced under warranty, so they now have less than 1000 miles on them.

Son of a! So, I may not have a job in January. As such, given that the Jeep is paid for, I'll not be selling it until I know what the job situation is. Sorry to anyone that was interested. Hopefully it will be for sale again sometime towards the beginning of 2011.

Back