• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Looking for a replacement friend

BPB

NAXJA Forum User
Eric and I decided that we need to replace Darren as a friend. We need a new friend that is down to hang out and drink some beers a couple nights a week.
Qualifications:

1) You must be able to drink like a man.
2) You must be able to handle us making fun of you constantly.
3) You must be available to help us work on our rigs.
4) You must live in Southwest Washington.
5) You must not have any intention of having any pet kids in the near future.
6) You have to be able to make fun of us.... but don't be too mean.
7) You can't be stupid

If you are interested please let me or Eric know.

WOW... you guys are A$$holes:laugh2:... the man has a kid and his friends throw him out like yesterdays trash:wierd:

How cute.

darren buddy.. I'm here for you if you need a hug.. you stay away from these two Quadtrail clowns.

WOW... you guys are A$$holes:laugh2:... the man has a kid and his friends throw him out like yesterdays trash:wierd:

That's one reason they don't like me anymore. The real reason is because I stopped drinking. One night while I was throwing up chicken mcnuggets in my back yard, a few hours before I had to be at work, cause I spent all night at the bar with them, I decided it was time to quit.
Not to mention that we were driving drunk all the time. Eric I bet you drove home drunk tonight just like you bragged about doing last night.

I don't regret the decision I made, and I don't want to be drunk all the time anymore. If you two idiots don't want to hangout with me because I'm sober, then f*ck you. I have no idea why you posted this, but good luck with your search for a new friend.

If you are going to post looking for new friends do it properly, this is a craigslist posting a friend and I created a while back in order to diversify our friends...

"Two people, one male, 25, and one female, 26, looking for new friends as our friends pretty much suck. Must have a license, clean criminal background, must have good credit and be somehow employed. Must have own car and must not be a creeper, must have hobbies, must be able to drink competitively and not become an ass. Prefer you to have other male and female friends as we are both single. Must be clean and disease free as we do not want friends with the hivs."

Hilarity ensued.

Also, congrats on sobriety, while I do not follow the practice myself I understand the many ways alcohol negatively affects peoples lives. Drinking and driving is not the brightest thing to do, even if you do not worry about the people a drunk driver can harm I would think being selfish would kick in and make you stop drinking and driving, no one wants to get arrested, car impounded, lose your license etc. its not a great place to be and I have personally seen a couple of my friends lives turn into downward spirals as a result of bad decisions influenced by alcohol.

That's one reason they don't like me anymore. The real reason is because I stopped drinking. One night while I was throwing up chicken mcnuggets in my back yard, a few hours before I had to be at work, cause I spent all night at the bar with them, I decided it was time to quit.
Not to mention that we were driving drunk all the time. Eric I bet you drove home drunk tonight just like you bragged about doing last night.

I don't regret the decision I made, and I don't want to be drunk all the time anymore. If you two idiots don't want to hangout with me because I'm sober, then f*ck you. I have no idea why you posted this, but good luck with your search for a new friend.

Hahaha..good for you GoBlazers. I can see the humor in the original post, I can also see where you're coming from. If all the friendship gets you is hangovers, lost productivity, potential legal calamity and wasted time, then it's the right thing to move on. I have a very good friend who stopped drinking years ago, it's not an issue and we still hang out when time allows. These guys must be young, like early 20's? Drinking 'til you puke and pass out gets old somewhere in the mid-20's for most people. If it doesn't, they tend to end up multiple DUI/divorced/fired from jobs loser-types. Good luck staying sober and being productive, it sounds like the right call at this time.

I know the feeling.. congrats on being sober and most of all congrats on the new addition!!

Grats on joining us sober people. Alcohol accomplishes nothing, unless you consider date rape an accomplishment.

Eh, drinking has it's time and place, like most things. But that doesn't mean everytime and anyplace for most of us. Sounds like Goblazers just has better things to do than get drunk all of the time, most of us do. I still like to tie one on when the occasion warrants, like the campfire at NWF. :)

Instead of a new friend, it sounds like the description would better be "enabler"

Back