• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Belly skid

jeepfreak1020

NAXJA Forum User
Built a belly skid about 4 months ago and now am going a different route and going to build a custom crossmember and it wont work. Its made out of 1/4" and was built after jcr's belly skid. Mounts to the frame with 6 bolts. You must have a crossmember in order to use this. I built it when I had my 2" t-case drop. So you may have to chop a inch or so off the top and redrill the holes to make it fit on yours, but thats not hard, just take a few cutting wheels and drill new holes if you have to. Real beefy, never been knocked and is in good shape.

looking to get $80 for it

Will take pics later

Last edited:
This one?

downsized_1105091610a1.jpg

When you say "you need a stock belly skid to use this one" did you mean "stock crossmember"? Or the factory t-case skid needs to be on the XJ too? :dunno:

How can you find pics I post but I cant find my own pics I post lol. But thanks Troy I fixed the post. You must have a stock crossmember on your jeep.

I leave for moab friday and it would be sick to have it before then... But there is no way I have time to cut it up or anything... I will buy if you can cut it for me

Back