• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

WTB: Front Winch Bumper/stock springs

JeepBliss

NAXJA Forum User
I am looking to replace my ARB with a different front bumper that I can get more clearance with. I have a 2000 XJ, recently bent my ARB wheeling. Let me know what you have.

Also, looking for a pair of stock leaf springs if you have any laying around.

Thanks!

How about one of mine?
IMG_3866.jpg

IMG_3869.jpg

XJNoob's Rig looks uber Sexy.....
downsized_1002091337.jpg

$400, 1 week lead time.
50% deposit required.
http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g138/FrankZ_2006/Front Bumper/IMG_3869.jpg

I love Franks bumper.. A LOT!

Hmmmmmm ............ some funny bones a talkin:rolleyes:

I figured is there was interest I would get a PM........ which i did:lecture:

Rich,

those are probably the nicest local(ish) made bumpers ive seen. oddly enough i cant even find any thing bad to say about them. ill be interested in throwing one on the rig i put together over the winter :D

You saying Franks isnt nice?

You saying Franks isnt nice?

Rich,

those are probably the nicest local(ish) made bumpers ive seen. oddly enough i cant even find any thing bad to say about them. ill be interested in throwing one on the rig i put together over the winter :D

not unless you can read some thing im missing.....:jester:

Didn't you try to steal his design but had shitty welds?

Well duh. But I can admit it.

Well duh. But I can admit it.

And I'm just sayin'........ don't AGAIN go casting stones at folks that are doing and or at least trying to do things you won't even attempt.....

Just sayin'......... :laugh3:

Having the time, and having the balls to attempt something is different. If I had a welder and the time, I would attempt it. But with 2 jobs and school, no time.

Back