• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

@*&%$#!!! LP44 FS

in4aride

NAXJA Forum User
well my "buddy" lied to me. he told me the axle i bought was a HP44, and i was so rushed and having picked em up at night never double checked....

so needless to say its a (#*%(&)@*$) low pinion, so pissed....
it is welded radius arms, dont remember WMS measurement, still has radius arms attached....

$150

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: goddammit!!! LP44 FS

50199844.jpg

d00c6d18.jpg

was going to potentially built up for large rubber, lp isnt worth time, gonna ditch it and start search all over again.

so pissed

yes i know that sight....ive looked at it a lot....
i was told repeatedly by the seller cuz i asked OVER AND OVER and was told it was HP44 with welded radius arms...
and then i picked them up at night in a huge rush and havent really looked at them til tonight.
SO

if youre interested, pm or post up, otherwise its irrelevant to me right now...

and FWIW, i am willing to do some trading, D30 stuff, Adj, uppers are ideal, but what you got

Stock gears?

supposedly 3.54 gears, but have yet had tome to pop the cover and check

Hey Mike, I have a high pinion D44 in my rig. Why do you want a 44, I thought you wanted to go 39" 40" tires.

I thought i was taking the the knuckles/spindles off of that? I got all the 5bolt HP44 parts that should just swap over.. lemme know if that's still a possibility. I'll buy ya some foo-foo drinks, too.

Conversation should go as follows:

In4ahumorousjab:
Dude!! You said it was a HP D44.

Sellerofshittyaxlesandsuch:
It IS High pinion. Flip it over stupid!

In4ahumorousjab:
never thought of that! Thanks man!

Sellerofshittyaxlesandsuch:
D-Oh!!
:thumbup:

Back