• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

small random XJ items

Peregrine

NAXJA Forum User
I am cleaning out storage and have a few XJ related things that someone may be able to use.
Tow Hitch tie ins - Came with my BPI bumper, I used the stock ones. Zinc coated with 1/2" bolts - $10.
Vinyl Cherokee Decals in grey/silver - the guy who made these for me produced pre-96 and post-96 font...this is what I have left. Mine have been on for 5 years and no cracking/fading. May be easier to sell to a ZJ crowd due to the Laredo ones ehh? - $5?
Yakima 9V mighty mounts - to attach a yakima ski rack to the stock Cherokee cross bars. I have the round bars. $10.
Homemade Thule roof-top tire carrier - constructed from 4 Thule bars and TJ tire mount. No gutter mounts/towers included...sold them. Held a 32" bfg mud great and doubles as a bike rack if you add bike trays to the side of the tire. You could also hold a hi-lift with a couple drilled holes or Sleeoffroads high lift adapter. (was my intention but kept the high-lift in the vehicle) Find some Thule 300 gutter towers or the Thule 430 foot pack and you are set. -$40 OBO.
Bestop 33" black denim tire cover - A little faded...looks dark grey now but in great shape...no rips/tears and clean...was on the roof. Too loose for my 32's now that they are losing tread. -$10.
JKS quicker disconnect holders - Simple design that attaches to your sway bar bolts...works great! Will only work if you have 3.5” or less lift as once the links are extended further, it won’t work. I had to go to the hook/cable method. - $10.

Will list more items as I find them.
CadenandTaylor7-21-10062.jpg

Cherokeedecals.jpg

TireCarrier11.jpg

TireCarrier7.jpg

JKSholders1.jpg

Last edited:
Looking to get rid of the remainder of this stuff. Especially the tire carrier...works great, just don't have a use for it anymore. Make an offer.

Sold: Tire Carrier, Vinyl Stickers, Yakima 9V mounts.

Still available: Hitch/bumper tie ins, rooftop tire carrier (you must add Thule towers), JKS quicker disconnect holders.

Back