• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Stolen Jeep

seymore

NAXJA Forum User
this morning at 4 my jeep got stolen in front of my house down here in creswell/eugene area. its a 90 white 4 door. green stearing components and diff covers. black steel wheels 31 bfg a/ts license 169 EAG any info would be great if any1 sees it
09050910262.jpg
IMG_0214.jpg

Re: stolen jeep

stuck this thread so it's up top, update as you find out more info.

thanks guys its really appriciated. as of now no sign of it. but the guy pulled in ditched a mini van that he had previously stolen and took are jeep. just seems like nothing can replace something uve put alot of blood sweat and tears into.

Sorry for your loss. Not likely it will stop by my craphole town but I'll be looking.

Owning a Cherokee makes 'em a lot easier to spot... and even more so if they're modified. I'm a decent ways away but I'd notice the Oregon license plate right away. I'll keep watch =)

thanks guys! as of 530 tonight it was spotted in the eugene area. still being driven around. looks like they got in it and couldnt help but like it:laugh:. but in all reality it looks like they are gunna get busted just a matter of time.

Very good news. Hopefully it will return home to you in good shape. I've been finding out that Jeeps are stolen almost as often as Honda's. I didn't realize how many white Jeeps there were out there until I started keeping an eye out.

I hope you get it back. Not to much sucks more then some cool guy taking your stuff that you've worked hard to get. My guess is that its a joyride cause they didn't part out the van the stole previously. If they catch the person they will most likely be charged for both stolen vehicles.

sorry to hear about your rig getting stolen.
i didn't think there was much crime in the cottage grove / creswell area.
i love the area & visit often. not many places to wheel around there that i have found though.

GOOD NEWS. as of wed. morning at 3 the cottage grove police department gave me a call and said that we could come pick are jeep up that it had been pulled over by an officer. it happened 2 be a 24 year old homeless woman that was out picking mushrooms. as of yet all that is missing is my GPS/handheld 2-way radio, aussie locker sticker, a knife and memory card. so all in all made out pretty good. thanks 2 all for the help and the keeping an eye out. this just goes 2 show the kind of people on here and how they will help out weather they know u or not. so once again thanks

WOW GREAT NEWS!!!
i knew i liked Cottage Grove for a reason!
(i own a few homes up there & a duplex in Creswell & plan to move up there some day)

GOOD NEWS. as of wed. morning at 3 the cottage grove police department gave me a call and said that we could come pick are jeep up that it had been pulled over by an officer. it happened 2 be a 24 year old homeless woman that was out picking mushrooms. as of yet all that is missing is my GPS/handheld 2-way radio, aussie locker sticker, a knife and memory card. so all in all made out pretty good. thanks 2 all for the help and the keeping an eye out. this just goes 2 show the kind of people on here and how they will help out weather they know u or not. so once again thanks
:clap:

Back