• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

rifle racks

xj_chef

NAXJA Forum User
I didn't know where to post this so here goes.
I have a '93 4dr 4.0L XJ, I'm looking for a rifle rack that mounts to the ceiling and holds two rifles.
out of sight out of mind kind of thing.
I have seen these but can't find the website.
thanks y'all

I made my own, and it goes from the head rests to the top of the back seat, with legs that go to the cargo deck for support...holds 3 long guns, and comes apart easily for storage. I can still use the back seat for a cooler too

I have one of the Big Syk Racks, the BSR-2 (further down the linked page).

Great quality, I mounted it in my house to the ceiling of a closet--my "ready rack".

it would be funny to see someone in their little car look up into my xj and see a couple rifles stuck to my roof, wonder how fast they would look away...

Oregon has some funny gun laws lately. If you have a firearm in the vehicle and are NOT going to/from a range or to/from hunting, or you DON'T have a current valid CCW permit, then the weapon is SUPPOSED to be in plain sight to people outside of the vehicle.

My CAR-15 laying on the dashboard sure gets peoples attention.

And no, it doesn't stay on the dashboard when the vehicle is unattended.

You guys are gonna cause the people with "co-exist" bumper stickers in their hybrid cars to have a coronary on the way to their yoga classes..........Arizona has some of the best gun laws in the States. I conceal carry always, even at work.

Lucky people with your gun laws, im in Ca and you feel like you are breaking a crime just taking your rifle in your car during hunting season! Ca gun laws suck!

try alaska...we open carry and nobody thinks twice about it up here.

That's the way it was here 20 years ago. Now, the greenies have moved in. Doesn't stop me or my wife from open carrying on hikes. The bird watchers sometimes drop their binoculars and begin whispering while we chuckle to ourselves.

That's the way it was here 20 years ago. Now, the greenies have moved in. Doesn't stop me or my wife from open carrying on hikes. The bird watchers sometimes drop their binoculars and begin whispering while we chuckle to ourselves.

I open carry to the grocery store, blockbuster and wherever else I go, unless prohibited by sign at the door. 99% of the people around here don't notice or care.

i used to have one of the guns racks for the back windows in truck cabs on the side window in my old two door always got great looks from people haha but never got my balls busted by any cops about it got a few questions but never any trouble haha

anyone know what the gun laws are in Maryland? Ive always wanted to mount my shotgun on my roof.

I'd love to see some accurate info on crime statistics, especially violent crimes, comparing states with strict gun laws to those with lax gun laws. My bet is that the states with strict gun laws have higher crime rates since only the criminals carry.

I'd love to see some accurate info on crime statistics, especially violent crimes, comparing states with strict gun laws to those with lax gun laws. My bet is that the states with strict gun laws have higher crime rates since only the criminals carry.

just look it up through the NRA.
there concentrating on ccw and crime rate studies now.

states with terrible gun laws.
MD,NJ,NY,IL,CA,CT,MA

Back