• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

woohhoo! Tom Woods is my savior!

bigoltrux77

NAXJA Forum User
I called Tom Woods Shafts and asked about what i can do to fix my crappy front shaft so i can lift my XJ more than 2" and keep 4wd. He has a tailshaft conversion for my NP207 that comes with a new front shaft so i can get rid of the crap single cv unit. Im hoping this will solve the problems i might run into when im lifting. I ordered, itll be here next week. Now im off to mad4wd.com baby. BTW, I appologize for not being able to handle the criticism on my last post, just being an idiot thats all. But yes i am in a hurry to get an altitude change, i think im going with RE 4.5" and 32's. Thanks alot guys.

Beezil said:
Tom Wood *is* da man....I'll never forget (and I'm SURE neither will Bones) the kind of service he and his crew deliver AFTER the sale.

Tom not only exemplifies quality customer service himself, he does it so well that his employees follow suit. When I broke last Oct in Moab, one of the guys actually opened the shop and got a part I needed on a weekend after just coming in from a full day of hunting.

Tom and staff are D'men...

Bones :skull1:

Roger that, Troy met me at Tom's shop on a Sunday afternoon and hooked me up with the parts Bones needed to clear his junk off of DoubleWhammy............Tom Wood and staff are a perfect example of how all customer service should be.

Back