• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

HELP - can't find this part anywhere ?

mojojojo

NAXJA Forum User
hook.jpg

Its a hook for a bungee or rope type thing. Bout the size of a half dollar...

Ive spent waaay to much time trying to find this stupid thing. Was hoping to find some on ebay... but, i dont know what the heck to call them ? ive tried searching google, ebay, etc... looked under tie down hook, bungee hook, cargo tie, blah blah blah...

so, whats the name of this lil booger and where the heck can i find a handfull of them ?

I'm sure its stupid simple, but i for the life of me can not seem to find any on Ebay :doh:

Found this on google http://2b-kayaking.com/pro1403749.html . They call it a Lashing Hook, it's nylon though.

I found that as well. That got me to start searching with "kayak" included... but still can't find the exact one i wanted.

Nylon is cool. Plastic, rubber, nylon, any of those will work, just dont want any made of metal.

havn't given up yet, but might have to settle for this one eventually ?

A company called Highland makes a bling bling chrome one on amazon.

I think they called it an anchor.

You sould use leather for the top.

To expensive for trail wear n tear... Im in it approx $50.00 total for all the material so far. so it if rips or gets fawked up some how, it wont be a huge deal to replace... i hope.

Ill post up when the brown truck shows up and i start making progress...

:cheers:

Back